Welcome to the Digital Learning Resources (DLR) of the Reich College of Education. The DLR provides equipment and support to nurture and promote a digital age learning culture, to oversee systemic data driven improvements and to cultivate digital media literacy for the college community.
Our digital resources include:
- Dedicated spaces for collaborations around the latest media technology, including audiovisual equipment, computers and tablets, robotics and more!
- Access to specialized media facilities, including a green screen studio, audio editing rooms and media lab classrooms.
- WebCheckout Patron Portal management. Reserve resources for your classes or projects.
- A YouTube channel with tutorials and instructional usage videos
- Workshops and face-to-face guidance with experts.
You can find us on the first floor of the Reich College of Education or contact us if you have any questions.
The DLR semesterly newsletter is the best way to learn about updates and orient yourself to digital resources available to the RCOE Community.Digital ...
In this video podcast we talk about the Digital Learning Resources name, why it isn't called the Media Lab, and some of our vision and goals. To see m...
In this video you will learn how to set up a wireless microphone system to consistently get crisp static free audio. This video and more can be found ...